Sunday, October 28, 2007

Don't Wake Me Up...

This past weekend about 1300 women had the privilege of attending Healing Place Church's first (now annual) "Live The Dream" conference. There are no words to describe the empowerment that flowed down from heaven through vessels like Chris Caine, Holly Wagner, and the and courageous Tammy Trent! I very rarely take a day off from work...but I treated myself to the entire conference; Thursday night, all day Friday, and Saturday morning. And I'm so glad I did! These messages of hope, faith and strong belief were powerful and motivating!
There were many tears shed, just as many laughs, and a full altar at the end of the conference...women who were laying it out there...seeking forgiveness and a Savior! Just in case you are wondering, they received BOTH!
To DeLynn and the LTD Team, the months of preparation, planning, details, and incredible labor proved to produce fruit for the Kingdom...be proud...you've accomplished one huge task! Thank you seems inadequate for the encouragement and guidance that spilled from the altar...but I'll say it anyway, thank you!
Blessings to you and yours,
Momma Moose

No comments: